600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 6,300 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 11 years to get that many views. In 2012, there were 57 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 559 posts. There were 129 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 190 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per week. The busiest day of the year was June 10th with 177 views. The most popular post that day was New home office / art room.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- 1 Full moon 6 COMMENTS August 2008
- 2 NZ Art Guild Challenge – ‘where the wild things are’ 3 COMMENTS January 2010
- 3 Crusade 61: end of an era 9 COMMENTS April 2012
- 4 Crusade No. 60: Honor what you love 7 COMMENTS February 2012
- 5 Crusade No 59: turn to-do into ta-da! 5 COMMENTS January 2012
Visitors came from 98 countries in all! Most visitors came from The United States, New Zealand and the United Kingdom were not far behind.