I just posted this on my librarian’s blog, and so much of it applies here, that I am going to re-use it, with a few changes. Here goes:
For a while now, months in fact, I have been mucking around and squandering my time. Enough already! I have things I need to get done:
- complete my signatures for the 2013 International Signature Exchange
- create new works to send to Italy for Legato in 2014
- update my work on my own website, Etsy, Redbubble etc
- create some new, smaller works, to sell within NZ
- start marketing my artwork again (it’s been a while)
- And I have a whole bunch of library-related goals too!
So, enough messing round, enough excuses about grieving for Mum, enough napping in front of tv in the evenings – just enough already. Today I am writing a list and getting back on track.